ARC Approval Request Form
This request form is to be completed by the homeowner and submitted to the ARC for approval BEFORE any work commences. Please refer to your Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions for information on the ARC. All applications must have the Homeowner’s affidavit disclaimer/release PLUS vendor license and insurance attached.
THIS SECTION IS TO BE COMPLETED BY THE HOMEOWNER
Association Name: Sereno Grove Homeowners Association, Inc. Date:
Check the box for all applicable changes:
(Attach a copy of a survey map, a site plan with a suitable diagram showing where the addition/change is located)
All applications must include detailed copies of plans, diagrams or pictures of materials to be used,
paint/material color sample(s), landscape drawings showing changes or additions, etc.
Applications submitted without detailed specifications will not be reviewed.
All requests must conform to all local zoning and building regulations and include all necessary permits.
SECTION TO BE COMPLETED BY ARCHITECTURAL REVIEW COMMITTEE
REQUEST: Date Approved: Date Denied:
BOARD MEMBER’S SIGNATURE:
Please Return Completed Form By Email To:
Mr. Ken Hess
Sereno Grove Property Manager
Office: (239) 592-9115
I have read, understand, and agree to abide by the Governing Documents of Sereno Grove. In return for
approval, I agree to be responsible for the following:
• Construction must be complete within sixty (60) days from the start of construction;
• All losses caused to others, including common areas, as a result of this undertaking, whether
caused by me or others;
• To comply with all state and local building codes;
• Any encroachment(s);
• To comply with the conditions of acceptance (if any);
• To complete the project according to the approved plans. If the modification is not completed as
approved, said approval will be revoked and the modification shall be removed by the owner at the
• Applicant further acknowledges that drainage swales have been designed and established between
homes (side yards) to carry storm water off the lot and to maintain positive drainage away from
home. The Association and/or developer shall not be responsible for any effect that any proposed
landscaping installation or construction may have on drainage. The applicant shall be responsible
for all associated costs to restore drainage per original site survey;
• The Homeowner is responsible for any costs associated with irrigation modifications as a result of
• Any soil disturbance with the potential to impact ponds, preserves, wetlands, conservation areas,
street inlets, storm water conveyances, and/or area drains are to be protected by proper sediment
and erosion controls.
• It is the homeowner’s obligation to provide advance notice to neighbors of pending improvements,
such as a fence or pool installation and to secure a neighbor’s permission to use adjoining property
in order to get access.
• The homeowner is responsible for ensuring that all areas affected by the project construction are common restored to The original asked their in be and notified deficiencies be will will of writing homeowner to correct any any responsible necessary to costs the for Failing HOA is homeowner the for all landscaping, irrigation, condition. etc.) areas, Date damages. that, 21 (i.e. properly restore the area.
All applications must have this affidavit disclaimer/release PLUS vendor license and insurance attached.
I also understand that the ARC does not review and assumes no responsibility for the structural adequacy,
capacity or safety features of the proposed construction, alteration or addition; or for performance,
workmanship or quality of work of any contractor or of the completed alteration or description.
I agree to abide by the decision of the Architectural Review Committee (ARC) or Board of Directors as
applicable. If the modification is not completed as approved with the specifications submitted in this
application and I refuse to correct or remove the modification, I may be subject to fines and court action by
the Association. In such event, I shall be responsible for all reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred.
Signature of Homeowner
Signature of Co-Homeowner